We strive to provide the highest quality health services to you and your family.
Together with you, our patients, we work to promote your good health and well-being.
ABOUT PLEASANT RUN FAMILY PHYSICIANS
Pleasant Run Family Physicians opened its doors in 1986, and we have been working to help our community stay healthy ever since. Our philosophy is to allow our patients open access seven days a week. We have pioneered Electronic Health Records and have a completely paperless office. We provide care for patients of all ages, from newborns to geriatrics. Family Physicians are specifically trained to diagnose and manage a wide array of health problems while also focusing on prevention and wellness.
At Pleasant Run Family Physicians, our team of healthcare professionals work together to provide a new and expanded type of primary care that is personalized and coordinated, resulting in higher patient satisfaction and significant health benefits.
• We focus on prevention of illness and evidence-based disease management to keep our patients healthy.
• We have extended office hours, allowing you to call for same day appointments.
• We use the most advanced technology available to track your health history, and reference today’s most advanced treatment options.
We are part of the Atlantic Accountable Care Organization (AACO). Atlantic ACO is a joint venture of Atlantic Health System and Valley Health System. It comprises more than 1,800 physician participants in four regions of northern New Jersey, including Bergen, Morris, Sussex, Union, Hunterdon, and Somerset counties. Atlantic ACO was created to reduce the growth of health care expenditures and improve quality of care through cooperation and coordination amongst providers. We aim to achieve the following goals:
- Undertake joint activities to improve health care delivery by developing and implementing effective clinical and administrative systems
- Promote and create strategic physician and hospital alignment
- Engage the Medicare Fee-for-Service patient population towards improved health in coordination with their primary care physicians
- Achieve improved care for individuals and improved health for populations, and reduce the growth of expenditures
(908) 788-9468 925 US HWY 202 Neshanic Station, NJ 08853 FAX: (908) 788-5720
(908) 788-9468 FAX (908) 788-5720
Primary Care Partners Affiliate
TO ALL OUR PATIENTS:
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Office Update
At Pleasant Run Family Physicians, our highest priority continues to be the health and wellness of our patients. We are committed to providing safe, high quality healthcare during these uncertain times. Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic we have shortened our office hours and will be closing by 4:00 pm. It’s important not to delay your care due to fears of coronavirus, as it may put you at greater medical risk. Please know we have implemented many safety measures to ensure the care you receive is safe.
Safety Measures Include:
• Entry Screening – patients are screened for COVID-19 symptoms before entry (either in advanced by phone or at entryway). Please be aware if your symptoms meet the CDC guidelines for COVID-19 testing, you will be directed for testing at nearby sites outfitted for COVID testing.
• Social Distancing – team members and patients are following social distancing guidelines except as treatment needs dictate.
• Limited Visitors – patient escorts/companions are restricted, unless medically necessary.
• Use of Facemasks – Everyone entering must wear a facemask. (i.e.- scarf, bandanna, N95 mask, surgical mask, cloth mask, etc.)
• Clean Office Environment – strict procedures are in place to routinely sanitize all high-touch areas with hospital grade disinfectant. Handwashing with soap and water or hand sanitizer gel is strictly enforced.
Should you still feel unsure about coming to see us in the office, we urge you to utilize your eVisit account for virtual visits or your MyChart to send communications to the staff or your provider.
Don’t have an eVisit account? Click on the Request an eVisit button at the top left corner of this page and sign up!
Don’t have a MyChart account? Call the office at (908) 788-9468 and we will be glad to help you!