We strive to provide the highest quality health services to you and your family.
Together with you, our patients, we work to promote your good health and well-being.
ABOUT PLEASANT RUN FAMILY PHYSICIANS
Pleasant Run Family Physicians opened its doors in 1986, and we have been working to help our community stay healthy ever since. Our philosophy is to allow our patients open access seven days a week. We have pioneered Electronic Health Records and have a completely paperless office. We provide care for patients of all ages, from newborns to geriatrics. Family Physicians are specifically trained to diagnose and manage a wide array of health problems while also focusing on prevention and wellness.
At Pleasant Run Family Physicians, our team of healthcare professionals work together to provide a new and expanded type of primary care that is personalized and coordinated, resulting in higher patient satisfaction and significant health benefits.
• We focus on prevention of illness and evidence-based disease management to keep our patients healthy.
• We have extended office hours, allowing you to call for same day appointments.
• We use the most advanced technology available to track your health history, and reference today’s most advanced treatment options.
We are part of the Atlantic Accountable Care Organization (AACO). Atlantic ACO is a joint venture of Atlantic Health System and Valley Health System. It comprises more than 1,800 physician participants in four regions of northern New Jersey, including Bergen, Morris, Sussex, Union, Hunterdon, and Somerset counties. Atlantic ACO was created to reduce the growth of health care expenditures and improve quality of care through cooperation and coordination amongst providers. We aim to achieve the following goals:
- Undertake joint activities to improve health care delivery by developing and implementing effective clinical and administrative systems
- Promote and create strategic physician and hospital alignment
- Engage the Medicare Fee-for-Service patient population towards improved health in coordination with their primary care physicians
- Achieve improved care for individuals and improved health for populations, and reduce the growth of expenditures
(908) 788-9468 925 US HWY 202 Neshanic Station, NJ 08853 FAX: (908) 788-5720
(908) 788-9468 FAX (908) 788-5720
Primary Care Partners Affiliate
If you were seen at our office before the date of 3/1/2014 and are still receiving statements from our office, please remit payment promptly or contact our office to set up a payment plan. We will be closing these accounts shortly and would like to avoid sending your account to collections.